Monday, January 15, 2007

Men's Rustic Scarf from 'Last Minute Knitted Gifts'



Here it is, the first knitted item for my husband! It's the Men's Rustic Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts done in black and two gray tones. It was a VERY quick knit - started Tuesday night and finished yesterday afternoon. I love the blips of the previous color that show up.

Now Husband would like a brown version. I love the browns used in the book but unfortunately that yarn is discontinued so I'll just have to go to the LYS and figure something else out. I've done some searching on other people's blogs and found where someone did a brick red with two browns, I like that!

3 comments:

Knittinreed said...

Nice job on the very manly scarf. Maybe my husband would like one too....

Ana Petrova said...

Nice color combination, I wish my husband would wear knitted things... "he just doesn't get it"

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!