Friday, December 09, 2005

Another FO from a few months back


I dug up a picture of a FO that I made a few months ago for my good friend, Mollie. It's the Yo, Drop It! scarf from Stitch'n'Bitch Nation. I loved the pattern - it was so much fun to drop stitches off the needle on purpose. I loved this ribbon yarn too, the colors were gorgeous.

Well, I'm off to work on the Irish Hiking Scarf. I'm making it for my mom for Christmas and have only about 8 inches done. It's going much more quickly though now that I finally have the pattern in my head and don't have to look at my cheat sheet! I'll post a picture when it's completed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great colors!!! They are springy and still very autumn too.

Anonymous said...

Do you share your pattern?

I like it.

Suzy

Anonymous said...

Cute scarf! I made one similar to that last Christmas but made the dropped stitch rows more random through out the scarf.

I'm working on an Irish Hiking Scarf too...that was supposed to be for last Christmas *g

LesleyKnits said...

Thanks, Bonnie!

Suzy, this pattern http://www.keyboardbiologist.net/Patterns/DropStitchScarf.htm is the same one as what I used from SnB Nation.

Kknitter, do you have a pic of yours? I'll check out your blog :)